Radio Frequency energy uses the tissue's natural resistance within the various layers of the skin to transform the RF energy applied to the skin into thermal energy. RF energies can be used for patients of all skin types and allow for different depths of penetration allowing for increased collagen contraction and production of new collagen.
LED light therapy is used to provide a painless skin-care treatment that plumps up skin by boosting collagen production and treats mild to moderate acne, by sending energy-producing packets of light into the deeper layers of the skin. LED treatments can minimize fine lines and wrinkles, treat sun-damage and stretch marks, and reduce redness after more aggressive IPL or laser treatments.
- - Red Light Treatment: Red light is used to treat wrinkles skin and enhance the regeneration of collagen and skin elasticity.
- - Green Light Treatment: Green light is used to treat dark spots or discolored skin by working to prohibit the overproduction of melanin.
- - Blue Light Treatment: Blue light is used to treat acne and oily skin.
- - Safe, non-surgical, non-intrusive, no anesthesia, no injections, no pain, noninvasive.
- - The long-lasting effect, promoting skin collagen regeneration, shallow wrinkles until it vanishes and to keep skin youth.